Rockwell Automation burner management systems are engineered to provide igniter (pilot) and main flame detection, as well as control and monitoring of burner start-up and shutdown sequences including master fuel trip and purge.
The Systems Can Help You:
- Protect against damage to your combustion process equipment and surrounding areas due to explosion or other undesirable event.
- Qualify for lower insurance premiums resulting from compliance with applicable industry standards such as NFPA, IRI and FM.
- Reduce installation times because our systems are fully assembled, programmed, thoroughly tested, and designed for immediate field installation.
- Simplify unit operation through alarm management and operator displays.
- Reduce start-up time with advanced diagnostics and operator help messages.
- Reduce critical troubleshooting time through the use of pinpoint diagnostic messaging.
- Enhance communication and reporting capabilities to other systems in your facility.
Our Burner Master™ concept of burner management systems are designed for single burner applications for boilers, process heaters, furnaces, kilns and natural gas.